He is amazingly cute! Of course though...Dawn + Andy=cute little boy. I am so happy for you! He is perfect isn't he? Down to his skin color. Andy, keep the pictures coming...I need to talk to Dawn and find out how the labor without meds went for her...since you posted the picture and all...Love to you both. :)
4 comments:
Dude, he is so cute! (Kylan, that is) ....thanks for posting these.
what a cutie!!! he has a mohawk. we can't wait to meet him. his eyes are so wide open for a little bug!!!
we're sad we arent there to meet him.
we are excited to see him.
He is amazingly cute! Of course though...Dawn + Andy=cute little boy. I am so happy for you! He is perfect isn't he? Down to his skin color. Andy, keep the pictures coming...I need to talk to Dawn and find out how the labor without meds went for her...since you posted the picture and all...Love to you both. :)
These pictures are TERRIFIC. Congratulations. Have fun! Keep posting pictures. :-)
Marsha Robbins
Atascadero
Post a Comment