He is absolutely gorgeous! What an awesome blessing. I really do miss seeing you guys. Wish we had had more time together before you moved. I wish you continued blessings. Please keep in touch. Love, Judy
Congrats, Billy told me. Cute name. Enjoy the younger years, Blane is currently driving me crazy. Ha, he's still a good kid, just busy. Well, have fun, and congrats once again.
3 comments:
he is beautiful! Congrats! We love you and miss you all..
love
sherrill and sherrie
He is absolutely gorgeous! What an awesome blessing. I really do miss seeing you guys. Wish we had had more time together before you moved. I wish you continued blessings. Please keep in touch.
Love,
Judy
Congrats, Billy told me. Cute name. Enjoy the younger years, Blane is currently driving me crazy. Ha, he's still a good kid, just busy. Well, have fun, and congrats once again.
Chelsey
Post a Comment