Sunday, January 14, 2007

After Christmas






Our trip to Seattle the week after Christmas. Kylan did really good on the plane both ways. He loved looking at all the passengers and waving. On the way there he played most of the time and on the way back he slept pretty much the whole way. He got cranky a little, but we were very proud of him nonetheless. And mommy learned how to change a diaper in the bathroom of an airplane. Not the most fun thing to do.

4 comments:

jordancunningham said...

Love the Pics! Didn't realize you guys kept up with the picture blog...I was like 7 months behind. I'd going to link to you on the Cunningham Clan Blog.

jordancunningham said...

Dude, I totally linked you guys on our family picture blog: http://cunninghamblog.blogspot.com.

The Clifton Family said...

How cute your little man is! That second pic from the top could be on the cover of a magazine! Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe Kylan is almost 1! He is very much adorable.