Monday, June 23, 2008

Buzz Buzz

Before & After. Kylan got a buzz cut from Andy to start off the summer. Dawn completely loves it and. He looks so adorable and seems a little bit older now. It will definitely be cooler in the midst of this heat wave we are having and will be less maintenance. Good idea, dad.

3 comments:

The Clifton Family said...

Wow.. he does look older! What a difference. I love it, too. I had the boys' hair cut a lot shorter than usual for summer, too, and I LOVE that you don't have to do much to fix it!

The Clifton Family said...

OK, the coat hanger thing was a freak accident.. and it was plastic (thanks a lot), but the rough edge is what poked my eye. I was just readjusting clothes I was carrying upstairs. Stupid mistake. But, anyways... I don't remember anything about high school and my eye... oh yeah. I did have to have something removed from my eyelid. Not a mascara thing... duh. You would think I would remember seeing as how I have a scar! Ha. Anyways... I think I will become a pirate. =c)

Wesley Briggs Crosson said...

What a handsome young man!